Sunday 29 December 2019

Peace Love Laughter 2019

Hi frens 💋

We are at the edge of 2019 and eagerly waiting for 2020 where we can see cars flying on the air😆.  Of course 2019 has been one of the greatest journey full of PEACE LOVE & LAUGHTER with little difficulties.

Let me share some of my precious sweet and bitter memories in 2019.   

31st Dec 2018, I was having my final paper and it ends at 10.00pm.  After finished the exam i rushed to home and had a quick bath and we move from home around 11.00pm.  We plan to go KLCC to watch d fireworks but we couldn't make it because it was massive jam near Jalan ...... (dunno).  We stop at roadside and watch the fireworks.  It was very clear view and i was very happy although we couldn't make it to KLCC. So that's how we start our Year of 2019.

 My own philosophy, New Year i must watch fireworks because i feel happy and all the colorful fireworks are sign of colorful beginning of the year.  I fell excited and feels like surrounded with positive people where u can see people screaming and laughing wishing people they know and strangers without any boundaries.  




Then middle of May i got the transfer that i was waiting so long.  Yes I've been working in PDRM since  Jan 2002 and i tried to move out from that place few times but i failed.  When u work for long time in same place u will start to feel demotivated and boring.  Actually i was quite shocked when received the phone call from JPA that i got the transfer coz it was just a month (new application) i applied for opt out from PDRM.  It was a good move in my career where i totally experience a different working style and people. I'm placed under Ministry of Health and starts from zero and now by God Grace I've managed to survive.  A busy place where u meet many people with so many of characters😛.

Other happy moments in 2019 are, one of my closest friend get married in February, i went to Bali (my wishlist) and challenged my self to finish 10KM fun run and yes i  succeeded.  Manage to bought rattan bag that i was eyeing for quite some time.  I wish to go again Bali 1 more time and spend d whole holiday at beach side. Their beaches are extremely beautiful.  





2019 opens a new window where I got the opportunity to work and travel to Terengganu twice, Sarawak and a life time experience travel in private Yacht to Pulau Ketam.  















For the first time i went to Art Expo in Kuala Lumpur and its totally for 'have2' people and not my cup of tea. Oh ya after d expo i and my friend had a  nightmare at d Duta Toll Gate😜 where we spend 40 minutes finding TnG card.  Year 2019 too witnessed my graduation.  For ur info all my graduation robes are maroon starting from Diploma till Master.  I guess maroon is my lucky color😉. This is my first year too watching Merdeka parade.  It was totally a new experience for me.


Now we move on to little bitter memories that I've gone through this year.  First my father undergo bypass surgery in IJN.  Thank God everything was fine but of coz u will have the most emotional feeling when your loved ones having a though time.  At that period too, my car had an accident where someone hit me and i go up on the divider.  One of my tyre flatten, my side mirror gone, 3 of my rims gone.  Luckily i left no injuries but till now i still have the trauma where i can't see side mirrors where i feel the cars that approaching in right lane like hitting me. Only few people in my previous office and friends knew about it.  I have upload in whatsapp status only i guess.  Some heard from others and 'tanya khabar' some just buat dunno although they knew.  Lesson learnt.

And the saddest thing for this year is i lost / misplaced 2 of my gold  bracelet and  a pair of earrings.  I remember i was holding it to keep in a safe place but i forgot where i kept it till now.  U know what, there are many time I've wrongly throw money and things in dustbin. I even throw my purse in dustbin and was searching for it like hell the day I'm going to Bali.  I guess I'm losing my memory power.  2 days before i went to sleep without locking my door and left the key hanging there😞


So 2019 was a roller coaster but i treasured all the good memories and bad memories as a lesson. Thank God, 2019 was really a blessed year compared to 2017 and 2018.  I'm a simple women who lived in my own world.  I never obsessed with luxury lifestyle.  I like to do what  I like to do.  I never plan i want to do this and that.  I just follow the flow.  A happy go lucky who don't bother about others.  Oh ya, my husband thought me a good lesson too, where he advise me, spend to those who care and love you only, give priority to yourself then only think about others.  All this while I think and put others first but yes his advice was an eye opener for me.  That's  the day where i broke all my piggy bank and buy something for me.  Actually i was saving it for someone's function in future but on my birthday I broke my old theory and write a new theory.   I guess most of women out there is like myself.  We give so much important to many things and surrounding people rather than giving importance to our self and our need.  Come out from that thinking.  Live your life, love your family and good friends, then only think about others.  I promise you will feel more appreciated and happy.





At the moment , I only have one list  to do in 2020, I want to visit my parents at least 2 month once.  That day my amma said Mr Mani was mumbling  that our neighbors kids visiting their parents at least once a month, I feel shattered after heard it.  We can never buy the time that we spend with our parents.  They are the most valuable gift that we have.  So that's the only plan i have for now.

Quite exciting and looking forward to see what 2020 is going to treat us.  I'm sure it will be more colorful, memorable and sweet as the number 2020 itself look unique and special.  See u all next year.

Beautiful Thoughts Create a Beautiful Life....2020



No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace Love Laughter 2019

Hi frens 💋 We are at the edge of 2019 and eagerly waiting for 2020 where we can see cars flying on the air😆.  Of course 2019 has been ...